Thursday, May 17, 2012

Are You Aware that There are Disadvantages When Working for Someone Else ?



Whether you choose to believe it or not, there really are many disadvantages when working for someone else. 


I have been a full-time entrepreneur since 1982 and have been in the network marketing industry since 2007. 
 From my experience over the past 10 years, the disadvantages of working for someone else FAR outweigh any imperfections associated with entrepreneurship and a great home-based business especially when you have a successful mentor to guide you.

I remember having to work 8-hr shifts, at least 5 days a week and then maybe having 2 days off. Many times those two days were not together or on weekends.....YUCK !!

Now to most “worker-bees” that sounds great and if you are one of those bee's you probably would like to get off of the treadmill and stop praying that your 401k will still be there IF you get to retire.

Without getting into any of the finer details, you can clearly see the disadvantages here…I had to work when THEY said, even if it was unhealthy for me to do so. 


 So I asked myself this question one day while driving an hour in horrible traffic to get home:

Is this stupid job MORE important than my LIFE and my family ???

Well, it sure wasn’t to me and I decided to find a way out !

THIS business can be a way out for you and your family just like it has been for me and mine if you feel like you deserve better.

If you do, then JOIN TODAY and start making money TOMORROW and you will be one day closer to saying good-bye to working for SOMEONE ELSE. 


 You can do this part-time till you can kiss that other job GOOD-BYE !  I sure did and I will personally help you do it every step of the way !

CLICK >>>> JOIN TODAY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me a short note.